Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Amanda tagged me! Here goes... :)
Four jobs I've had:
-lifeguard
-swim instructor
-raft/rock climbing guide
-barista

Four movies I've watched more than once:
-Say Anything (good times, Amanda :) :) )
-Anne of Green Gables
-What About Bob
-Hotel Rwanda


Four places I've lived:
-Quincy, WA
-Portland, Or
-Canby, Or
-Wilsonville, OR

Four places I've been:
-the Al-Can highway (drivign from Alaska to OR)
-Harrison Hotsprings, BC (yeah, for honeymoons!)
-Mardrid/Barcelona Spain
-Kailua, HI

Four TV shows I watch:
-The Office (love that show!)
-American Idol (I agree...David Cook will take it! :) )
-My dvd's of Friends (old habits are hard to break :) )
-What Not to Wear (it gets me through my workouts :) )

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
-Nikki
-Brad
-Shelley
-Staci

Four of my favorite foods:
-Pizza
-Holly Meredith's mint brownies
-seafood pasta
-shrimp and spinach salad

Four places I would like to visit:
-Israel
-France
-The Seychelles
-Norway

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
-BEING DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!! :) :)
-no more homework!
-no more classes!
-reading a book for enjoyment

Three friends I'm tagging:
-Brenda Scott
-Raychel Swallow
-Koren Faust

1 comment:

Kaptured by Koren said...

Thanks for tagging steph, i'll be sure to answer your questions. :) How have you been?