Sunday, August 24, 2008

The week in review...

Well, another busy week in the Vos household. Wednesday they had a graduation ceremony at the hospital for the CPE program that Brad has been a part of the last two years. It has been a great experience for him.

Walking across the stage getting his certificate.
(Sorry it's a little blurry)

A job well done!

I am very proud of you, Brad! You did a wonderful job,
and impacted many peoples lives!


The whole gang that he has been working with.

Just a fun one...out on a date celebrating our anniversary. :)
We are down to the last wee of Brad working at the hospital, and me working at my internship. By the end of next week we will be completely done, and I will have turned in my thesis. It should be a good week. :) Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Kimmer said...

Congrats Brad and Steph!! That's great that you are so close to being done with your thesis, Steph. Oh, and I LOVE your new hair cut!! So incredibly cute. Is that natural wave in your hair? I love it!

Take care!
Kim

Mama G said...

I was just going to say I'm LOVING your new 'do!! Reminds me I sooo need to get in and get something done! Way to go Brad! And congrats to you Steph...almost done!