Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Decorating...

Yesterday I brought out all our Christmas decorations. I had a lot of fun, and it makes the house feel so cozy and festive!

I made a wreath for the front door...


Who wouldn't want to come into our house when you're greeted by this lil' guy at the front door? :)


I thought it was so fun when I found this gingerbread man candle in one of our Christmas boxes, as it goes with a gingerbread man table runner I have.


Our Christmas tree! It's not the greatest picture cause of the slider doors, but that's okay. I gotta find a tree skirt!


My favorite Christmas decoration that I can't wait to put out each year. My Willow Tree set from mom and dad Vos.


Gotta love filling up the counter with some greenery and a candy dish! At least for the next few weeks it won't be the spot for junk mail! :)


I did a lil' redecorating...this pictures is for you, Shel and Staci! :)

I hope you all are having a blessed Christmas Season!

6 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

oh much better, I am impressed! That looks very good! :) Can't wait for you guys to come home for xmas! :)

nikki said...

Looks great Steph! You guys are ready for Christmas! Looks like we must have done decorating the same time- great minds think alike, right?? Hope to see you guys soon! Oh, and thanks for the pics from the other night! So cute...

mhall07 said...

steph, your house look so great and cheery! it's so cute! i hope that you're enjoying the holiday season a lot. i can't wait to get things started when i get back to the states :)

p.s. i'm TOTALLY on board with the chocolate-con-churros for the faw family... i can supply spanish chocolate, but i'm a little uncertain as to how to make the churros, seeing i don't have a deep fryer or access to churro batter. we'll have to collaborate!

Kimmer said...

Very cute Christmas decs, Steph! Your house is looking very homey and cozy. Enjoy the weeks leading to Christmas! Will you be in Ephrata at all? We will be there dec. 22-26.

Mama G said...

Yay, Christmas has arrived at the Vos household! It looks great...wish I could swing by and see it in person....

shelley said...

Nicely done. :) I'm impressed that you made the wreath! Good job on keepin' it simple. I'm jealous you have a tree, even though it looks naked without a skirt. Maybe i'll just buy a pine scented glade plugin this year...