Monday, February 23, 2009

Sister weekend!

This last weekend Shelley came to visit. We decided to paint our Master bedroom. It was something I had been wanting to do, so we got to work!






We rewarded ourselves after the first long day of painting with a chick-flick and a bowl of Faw-famous caramel corn! The perfect end to a great day! :)


After we finished up the second coat the next morning we celebrated with a Dutch Freeze at Dutch Brothers....Glorious!!


We were quite exhausted by then end...


but the finished product is well worth it. I LOVE IT!! Now we just have to hang some art.

Thanks so much for the fun time and all the help, Shel! I couldn't have done it without you!!

8 comments:

Kimmer said...

I love the color!! It reminds me a lot of my living room. What color did you guys do? We did Eddie Bauer Caramel in our living room. The color is perfect with your bed linens and curtains. Nice job, ladies!!! :)

Brenda said...

Hey Stephanie! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Hey, it looks like my family room color! :) I love it! Great color! :)

shelley said...

Yeay for productivity! Two rooms down, many more to go! Let me know when you get the urge to tackle another task...I'll do anything for a Dutch Freeze!

shelley said...

Yeay for productivity! Two rooms down, many more to go! Let me know when you get the urge to tackle another task...I'll do anything for some caramel corn and a Dutch Freeze! :)

Mama G said...

You girls are too funny! And the room looks awesome!

Kimmer said...

So, Shelley, that means that you'll come to Spokane and help me with some house projects if I just treat you to a Dutch freeze??? :)

Brian and Staci said...

Lovin' the new color! Way to go!

Kaptured by Koren said...

ooo, i love it. we just finally painted our master (after 6 years of living here). it makes such a difference. love your color choice!