Monday, March 15, 2010

Grandpa

Last Saturday my (Stephanie) Grandpa Faw went to be with Jesus. I was blessed to grow up virtually next door to my grandparents, so they have always been a big part of my life. My grandpa was one of my biggest encouragers and prayer warriors. I am so thankful he got to meet and know my husband and daughter. His three main passions in life...Jesus, his family, and farming. I miss him like crazy, but I know without a doubt he is in the presence of the Jesus he loved with all his heart. I am forever grateful I got to be his granddaughter. I love you, grandpa, and I am looking forward to the day when I can once again sing praises to Jesus along side of you. I pray I continue your legacy and walk closely with Jesus every day like you taught me to.


In his element...


Meeting Anika at Christmas...this photo is a treasure to me.

1 comment:

Kimmer said...

What wonderful pictures of your grandpa. He was such a wonderful man and he will be missed. It is such a blessing to know he is with Jesus in heaven. I'll be praying for your family to find closure in his passing. Love to you!