Monday, August 30, 2010

First Concert!

This last weekend Anika got to go to her first concert. A Portland Christian radio station put on an outdoor music festival on Saturday. Some friends of ours won tickets but couldn't go...so they gave us the tickets. We made it in time to catch Brandon Heath and Jeremy Camp. Anika LOVES music. She had a great time being outside and dancing with daddy to the music. By the end of the night it was COLD (fall is definitely coming!), and Anika was sound asleep in my lap. Unfortunately my camera battery died, so I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked, but here's a few. :) It was a fun night!





3 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

looks like fun! nice hat anika! :)

JoMama said...

Rock on Anika! I really feel like fall is upon us as well.

The Johnsons said...

Love your little lady's cheeks! They are super kissable.