Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grandma Faw

2 weeks ago today my (Stephanie) grandma Faw went home to be with her Savior, Jesus, whom she loved so much. I know my grandpa was right there to welcome her home, too. We miss her SO much already. I (Stephanie) had the privilege of growing up next door to her, so there were very few moments and experiences in my life that she was not somehow a part of. I am SO thankful for that gift, as not many people get to have that close of a relationship with their grandparents. She was truly a heroine of faith. The things my grandma left in my heart? Keep your eyes on Jesus, give freely what you have been given, and love your family with everything you have. I am so thankful that I did not lose my grandma...we're just separated for a little while...for I know exactly where she is, and she is more alive now than ever before. I am so blessed to be a part of her legacy and heritage. I can't wait to see her again!

One of my favorite photos of my grandma with Anika at her first birthday party...they each had a special spot in their hearts for each other. :)

No comments: