Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hello, hello!!! Hope everyone is having a great summer!! We have been keeping busy, as usual!! I have a little over a month left of classes before I am completely done. YEAH! I am also busy working on my thesis paper, which I will turn in in August as well. The end is in sight, though, and I am SO excited!!!
You can continue to keep us in your prayers. This last week we heard back from two churches we turned our applications/profiles into. One is is Visalia, CA, and the other is in Grand Rapids, MI. We have set up phone interviews with both churches in the next week. We also turned in our application for the church planting position in north Vancouver, WA. So, we have three opportunities in front of us, and we'll see where the interview process takes us. We are excited to be in this adventure and see what God has for us. You can continue to pray for wisdom and discernment on our part to know where God is leading us. Thanks for all your prayers!

No comments: