Friday, July 18, 2008

Well, the phone interview with Visaila went well. Thank you all for praying!! We have another phone interview with a church in Grand Rapids, MI on Tuesday of next week. We have another interview with local pastors for the north Vancouver church plant position on the 31st of this month. So, you can continue to keep us in your prayers. We are excited to be on this adventure. We know God is going to lead us exactly where He wants us to be, and we are excited to go wherever he leads. Continue to pray for wisdom and discernement on our part to know where God is leading!
I have four more days of classes left!!! Yeah!! My last official class is a week from Tuesday. I am down to two major papers left to get done. So, I still have quite a bit of work left to do, but the light at the end of the tunnel is becoming brighter. :) Woo-Hoo!!
We bought me a bike a few weeks ago, so Brad and I have been having a good time exploring lots of trails around Wilsonville. It's been really good to get out and exercise, and it's something fun we can do together. I had been wanting a bike for a while, and we'd been looking around, so I was excited to get one!
I haven't taken a single picture all summer. I need to get better about doing that, so I can make my posts more fun. :) Hopefully I can add some pics soon! Thanks for all your prayers and support! Leave us a comment, we would love to hear from all of you!
-Steph and Brad