Tuesday, July 29, 2008




Well...today was my last day of taking
classes at Western Seminary!!! Hooray!!

It's true!!! My classes at Western Seminary have come to an end! While I still have a lot of work left to do on my Integrative (thesis) Paper, which I will turn in at the end of August, and I will be at my internship until the end of August as well, my classes are over! It feels good to have one more step in the process complete. Today I have been reminded again and amazed at God's faithfulness to me in this process.



We have an interview with local pastors and search committe on Thursday evening for the North Vancouver church plant position. So, please keep us in your prayers. We also continue in the interview process with the other two churches. We can't wait to make some decisions and start the next part of our life!
















1 comment:

Kimmer said...

Congratulations, Steph! That must feel so good to accomplish so much with your schooling. Way to go! And I hope and pray that you and Brad are led to the perfect church for you.

Love,
Kim